Notice: Object of class Pods could not be converted to int in /var/www/sites/springville.org/wp-content/themes/springville/sidebar.php on line 189
110 S. Main Street
Springville, UT 84663
Building permits are required before beginning projects to enlarge, repair, change, add to or demolish a structure, and to install equipment or systems in a structure.
Please view the guidelines for when work is exempt from permits in the state of Utah.
Building permit applications will be reviewed after a complete application is submitted with all of the required documentation. To review submittal requirements and instructions, please see the information below.
If you have any questions or we can be of further assistance to you, please send an email or call 801.489.2704.
** All Building Permits and fees for the Building Department MUST BE PAID with CHECK OR CASH. Credit and debit cards are not accepted. **
Online Building Permit Application & Plans Submission
Submittal Requirements & Brochures
Plan reviews are done on a first-come-first-serve basis. Only complete applications will be considered for review. Electronic plans are required to be non-secured to allow additional comments from City Staff.
- Work Exempt from Permits
- Accessory Structure Permit Checklist
- Accessory Brochure
- Addition Brochure
- Basement Finish Permit Checklist
- Basement Brochure
- Building Code Changes 2021
- Commercial Permit Checklist
- Commercial Shell Permit Checklist
- Deck Permit Checklist
- Deck Brochure
- Patio Covers Brochure
- Residential Permit Checklist
- Sign Permit Checklist
- Tenant Improvement Permit Checklist
SWPPP and other forms
- Fence Permit
- Fence Requirements
- Owner/Builder Certification
- Power Department Forms
- SWPPP — Common Plan Permit (download)
- SWPPP — Land Disturbance Permit
- SWPPP – UPDES Construction General Permit (download)
Building Informational Links
- DEMOLITION – Utah State requirements
- Accessory Dwelling Unit Code
- Accessory Dwelling Unit Application
- City Code
- Customer-Owned Generation for Solar
- Driveway Approach Inspections
- Energy Code Guide
- Energy Requirements (effective Jan. 1, 2019)
- IMPACT FEE SCHEDULE
- Planning and Zoning
- Setback Requirements
Same day inspections are not provided.
Please schedule your inspection through My City Inspector or call 801.489.2704 to schedule an inspection. It is recommended that you schedule inspections 48 hours in advance as inspection times are not always available the next day.