110 S. Main Street
Springville, UT 84663
Building permits are required before beginning projects to enlarge, repair, change, add to or demolish a structure, and to install equipment or systems in a structure.
Please view the guidelines for when work is exempt from permits in the state of Utah.
Building permit applications will be reviewed within 14 business days after a complete application is submitted with all required documentation. To review submittal requirements, please see information below.
If you have any questions or we can be of further assistance to you, please send an email or call (801) 489-2704.
- Commercial Building Plans Submissions
- Residential Building Plans Submissions
- Sign Building Plans Submissions
- Solar Building Plans Submissions
Applications and Permits
- Building Permit Application
- Demolition Permit
- Fence Permit
- Land Disturbance Permit
- Owner/Builder Certification
- Power – New Service
- Request for Electrical Service Information
Building Informational Links
- Accessory Brochure
- Additions Brochure
- Basement Brochure
- Customer-Owned Generation
- Deck Brochure
- Energy Code Guide
- Fence Requiements
- Impact Fee Schedule
- Patio Covers Brochure
- Planning and Zoning
- Setback Requirements
A 24-hour notice is required for all inspections.
- Commercial Building Inspections – please call (801) 489-2704 for information
- Driveway Approach Inspections
- Landscaping Inspections – please call (801) 489-2737
- Residential Building Inspections
- SWPPP and Public Works Inspections
Plan reviews are done on a first-come-first-serve basis. Only complete applications will be considered for review. Electronic plans are required to be non-secured to allow additional comments from City Staff.
- Accessory Structure Building Process
- Basement Building Process
- Commercial Building Process
- Contractor Storm Water Training
- Deck Building Process
- Pre-Permit Application Sign-off Sheet
- Residential Building Process
- Sign Permit Process
- Solar Permit Process
- Tenant Improvement Plan Requirement
- Work Exempt from Permits