110 S. Main Street
Springville, UT 84663
Building permits are required before beginning projects to enlarge, repair, change, add to or demolish a structure, and to install equipment or systems in a structure.
Please view the guidelines for when work is exempt from permits in the state of Utah.
Building permit applications will be reviewed after a complete application is submitted with all of the required documentation. To review submittal requirements and instructions, please see the information below.
If you have any questions or we can be of further assistance to you, please send an email or call 801.489.2704.
Applications and Permits
- Building Permit Application
- Demolition Permit
- Fence Permit
- Owner/Builder Certification
- Power – New Service
- Request for Electrical Service Information
- SWPPP — Common Plan Permit
- SWPPP — Land Disturbance Permit
Building Informational Links
- Accessory Brochure
- Additions Brochure
- Basement Brochure
- City Code
- Customer-Owned Generation
- Deck Brochure
- Energy Code Guide
- Energy Requirements (effective Jan. 1, 2019)
- Fence Requiements
- Impact Fee Schedule
- Patio Covers Brochure
- Planning and Zoning
- Residential Permit Flowchart
- Setback Requirements
Please call 801.489.2704 to schedule an inspection. It is recommended that you schedule inspections 48 hours in advance as inspection times are not always available the next day.
Same day inspections are not provided.
- Commercial Building Inspections – please call 801.489.2704 for information
- Driveway Approach Inspections
- Landscaping Inspections – please call 801.489.2737 or 801.491.7861
- Residential Building Inspections
- SWPPP and Public Works Inspections
Plan reviews are done on a first-come-first-serve basis. Only complete applications will be considered for review. Electronic plans are required to be non-secured to allow additional comments from City Staff.
- Accessory Structure Permit Process
- Basement Permit Process
- Commercial Permit Process
- Commercial Shell Only Permit Process
- Contractor Storm Water Training
- Deck Permit Process
- Residential Permit Process
- Sign Permit Process
- Solar Permit Process
- Tenant Improvement Permit Process
- Work Exempt from Permits