Starting June 1st
We are open to the public with modified services and hours starting on Monday, June 1st. Building occupancy is limited, and we are requesting that patrons keep their visits to 30 minutes or less. There are no play areas, seating, or gaming, but there will be materials to check out and friendly librarians to assist you! Let us know if you have any questions.
Monday – Thursday
11:00 am – 12:00 pm for seniors/at-risk
12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Friday – Saturday
11:00 am – 3:00 pm
• Limit your visit to 30 minutes or less.
• If you or any member of your household is ill, do not come to the library.
• Bring as few members of your household as possible.
• Building capacity will be limited.
• Computer use is limited to 15 minutes.
• Curbside service will no longer be offered.
• For a quick and easy visit, place holds online and use self-checkout stations.
• No lounging or loitering.
• Virtual events for all ages can be found on our website and social media.
• In-person events, rentals, and study room reservations are unavailable at this time.
• Enjoy library programs and materials at home!
Teens: Tissue Paper Canvas Art
Food, Fun, & Reading with USU Extension 11:30 am
Aloha! Travel Tips and Tricks
Create Better Health with USU Extension 10:00 am