Closure Through May 31st
During our closure, no late fees will accrue. Feel free to keep your items until we reopen, or return items to our exterior bookdrop.
To continue accessing library materials, we suggest our digital collection of books, audiobooks, magazines and more on Overdrive, Libby, and RBDigital.
You may also place holds on library materials and pick them up curbside in the book drop drive through. No walk-up service will be permitted.
Drive-up hold pickup days are:
Wednesdays from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturdays from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Starting June 1st
We will open to the public with modified services and hours starting on Monday, June 1st. Building occupancy will be limited, and we are requesting that patrons keep their visits to 30 minutes or less. There will be no play areas, seating, or gaming, but there will be materials to check out and friendly librarians to assist you! Let us know if you have any questions.
Monday – Thursday
11:00 am – 12:00 pm for seniors/at-risk
12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Friday – Saturday
11:00 am – 3:00 pm
• Limit your visit to 30 minutes or less.
• If you or any member of your household is ill, do not come to the library.
• Bring as few members of your household as possible.
• Building capacity will be limited.
• Computer use is limited to 15 minutes.
• Curbside service will no longer be offered.
• For a quick and easy visit, place holds online and use self-checkout stations.
• No lounging or loitering.
• Virtual events for all ages can be found on our website and social media.
• In-person events, rentals, and study room reservations are unavailable at this time.
• Enjoy library programs and materials at home!