110 S. Main Street
Springville, UT 84663
Tel (801) 491-2780
Fax (801) 491-7894
The Springville City Spring Clean-Up event was created to promote community beautification through volunteers working together. This event is a great opportunity for Scout groups, church groups and other volunteer organizations to serve in their community.
The Scheduled Days for 2020 are:
- Friday, April 17 and Saturday, April 18
- Friday, April 24 and Saturday, April 25
Residents are encouraged to clean their yards, sweep gutters and sidewalks and do their best to improve yards and neighborhoods. Owners of vacant lots are encouraged to clear their lots of garbage, tall weeds and other debris.
Unwanted items can be taken to the South Utah Valley Solid Waste District (SUVSWD). All loads must be covered.
The Compost Facility is also open to accept yard waste, located at 600 West 700 North, on Tuesday through Saturday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. A dumpster is available for scrap metal.
The Public Works department in cooperation with SUVSWD will provide dumpsters throughout the City during the Spring Clean Up dates (see above) at the following parks:
- Art Wing Park 155 North 950 West
- Big Hollow Park 350 East 2200 South
- Child Park 200 South 1300 East
- Hobble Creek Park 2200 East 1250 South
- Kelvin Grove Park 1400 West 1600 South
- Memorial Park 500 East 200 South
- Spring Creek Park 475 East 600 North
If you have questions about acceptable items, please refer to http://www.suvswd.org
or call (801) 491-2780.