Animal Control

I lost my pet!
Animal Control

Our animal control officer, Dirk Wilkinson, handles nearly 2,000 cases in a year, ranging from strays to animal abuse. She picks up countless sick and/or injured animals each year; some running loose (like a moose) or injured when hit by a motor vehicle, others when pet owners call to have an animal picked up.

Our officer also issues citations to pet owners who fail to properly care for their pets, who fail to immunize and/or license their animals, or who allow their pets to roam freely through the city.

We don’t keep animals in a City Shelter. All strays that are picked up are taken to a county-wide shelter. If you are looking for your lost animal, or if you need to license your dog, you may get information by calling (801) 851-4080 or visiting the South Utah Valley Animal Shelter at 582 West 3000 North, Spanish Fork.

Online Pet Licensing

You can now license your pet online!

Pet Licensing

Other Resources

Animal Complaint Form

Animal License Information

Live Animal Trap Application

South Utah Valley Animal Shelter

Vaccine & Licensing Clinic