Springville Civic Center
110 South Main Street
Springville City, UT 84663
(801) 489-2700 Tel
(801) 491-7894 Fax
For an appointment please call 801-489-2700
Welcome to Springville City’s Passport application process! We look forward to helping you obtain a passport for your upcoming travel plans.
Passport Acceptance Facility
Springville City has been designated as a Passport Acceptance Facility by the U. S. Department of State.
Springville City Civic Center
2nd Floor Administration Office
110 South Main, Springville, Utah
Monday through Friday
by appointment only
Passport applications will not be processed after 4 p.m.
- By appointment only call 801-489-2700.
- We offer services for Adult First-Time Applicants and Minor Applicants only.
- If you have had a passport within the last 15 years and were at least 16 years of age or older at the time of issuance, you may renew by mail. To learn more about renewing a passport, see Passport Renewal Information.
- Photos are available for $10.
What You’ll Need
Passport applications can be obtained and submitted through the Springville City Passport Acceptance Facility. The application is also available online at http://www.travel.state.gov.
In order to expedite the application process, we encourage you to download your passport application from the U.S. Department of State’s website and fill it out prior to coming in to our office. DO NOT SIGN the passport application until requested to do so.
To expedite the process please bring the following items with you when you come to apply for a U.S. Passport:
- Important You must have a check, money order or certified check made payable to the U.S. Department of State for the application fee.
- Important Cash, check or credit card for the Execution Fees payable to Springville City.
- Valid Picture ID:
– Driver’s License
– Aircraft Pilot’s License
– Official Military ID card
– Parent’s Identification to identify minor child (under 16)
- Proof of Citizenship:
– Original birth certificate issued by the County Health Department (Hospital issued birth certificates are NOT allowed)
– Original Certificate of Naturalization
– Original Certificate of Citizenship
– Previous U.S. Passport book or card
- One U.S. Passport photograph*
– Photo must be 2 x 2 inch square
– Photo must be in color and on a white background
– Photo must have been taken within the last six months
* Passport photos are available in the Springville City Passport Acceptance Facility office for a fee of $10 per sheet (payable to Springville City).
If you are applying for a passport for a minor under the age of 16, both parents must be present unless the parent has filled out a Statement of Consent (form 3053).
The average processing time for passports is eighteen weeks.
Expedited Applications take up to 12 weeks (for an additional fee).
Please see the U.S. Department of State website to ensure up-to-date passport information at: http://www.travel.state.gov. For any questions about forms or status, please visit National Passport Information Center or contact by email at NPIC@state.gov or by phone: 1-877-487-2778 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-874-7793)