Springville Civic Center
110 South Main Street
Springville City, UT 84663
(801) 489-2700 Tel
(801) 491-7894 Fax
Welcome to Springville City’s Passport application process. We look forward to helping you obtain a passport for your upcoming travel plans.
How to apply in-person for an adult U.S. passport
Passport Acceptance Facility
The Springville City Recorder’s office has been designated as a Passport Acceptance Facility by the U. S. Department of State.
We are located at:
Springville City Civic Center
2nd Floor Administration Office
110 South Main, Springville, Utah
Monday through Friday
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We do not take appointments — walk-ins only. Passport applications will not be processed after 4 p.m. (Monday through Friday).
Springville City offers services for Adult First Time Applicants and Minor Applicants only.
Information for Passport Renewals.
GENERAL PASSPORT INFORMATION
Passport applications can be obtained and submitted through the Springville City Recorder’s office. The application is also available online at http://www.travel.state.gov.
In order to expedite the application process, we encourage you to download your passport application from the U.S. Department of State’s website and fill it out prior to coming in to our office. DO NOT SIGN the passport application until requested to do so.
To expedite the process please bring the following items with you when you come to apply for a U.S. Passport:
- You must have a Check, money order or certified check made payable to the U.S. Department of State for the application fee.
- Cash, check or credit card for the Execution Fees payable to Springville City.
- Valid Picture ID:
1. Driver’s License
2. Aircraft Pilot’s License
3. Official Military ID card
4. Parent’s Identification to identify minor child (under 16)
- Proof of Citizenship:
1. Original birth certificate issued by the County Health Department (Hospital issued birth certificates are NOT allowed)
2. Original Certificate of Naturalization
3. Original Certificate of Citizenship
4. Previous U.S. Passport book or card
Passport photos are available in the Springville City Recorder’s Office for a fee of $13 per sheet (payable to Springville City). Photograph requirements include the following:
- One U.S. Passport photograph is required with the application.
- The photograph must have been taken within the last six months.
- Pictures must be in color and on a white background.
- Pictures must be a 2 X 2 inch square.
If you are applying for a passport for a minor under the age of 16, both parents must be present unless the parent has filled out a Statement of Consent (form 3053).
The average processing time for passports is four to six weeks.
Expedited Applications take between two to three weeks (for an additional fee).
Please see the U.S. Department of State website to ensure up-to-date passport information at: http://www.travel.state.gov.
- Downloadable application forms – forms need to be filled out using black ink
- Current requirements and fees – check or money order required
- Travel warnings
- Consular Information Sheets (on every country in the world)
- Check status of application after it has been submitted.
5,348 total views, 1 views today