- Information Services
MISSION STATEMENT: The Springville City Department of Information Services is dedicated to providing and supporting reliable technologies and technology-based services in a timely, high-quality, cost-effective manner to all City employees.
The Information Services Department is responsible for overseeing the use of technology to support the goals and initiatives of the City of Springville. The Department is responsible for essential City functions such as:
- Implement, maintain, protect, and upgrade the City network server system.
- Plan, administer and support the Civic Center data center software back-up system.
- Secure redundant internet connectivity and software protection.
- Equipping end users with landline/cell phones, desktop PCs, peripherals, and Microsoft productivity software.
- Maintain the City Cisco telecommunications network and equipment.
- Support with an emphasis on employee-centered service for IS related issues as well as phone, printer, desktop and server support.
- Leadership, guidance and management for the long-term planning and integration of IS strategies and projects.
- Provide financial recommendation for department desktops, printers, VoIP and cell phones.
Information Services Manager
Information Services Technician I
Information Services Technician II
Springville City employees needing assistance can contact the Information Services department by sending an email or calling (801) 491-5789.