110 South Main Street
Springville, UT 84663
SMALL CLAIMS INFORMATION
Please use the INTERACTIVE packets available on this website. Use the state website for additional information only.
The filing fees have changed, please check the Utah State Court website or call our office for current filing fees.
- SMALL CLAIMS case filing packet
- APPEAL small claims decision packet
- COUNTER claim filing packet
- DISMISS a small claims case packet
- Inform the court that a judgment has been SATISFIED packet
- POSTPONE a small claims trial packet
- SET ASIDE a judgment or dismissal if a party was not present at trial packet
- SETTLEMENT has been reached prior to trial packet
- ENFORCE A SETTLEMENT agreement before trial packet
Additional information available on the state website:
- Landlord/Tenant Information (to be filed with a District Court)
- Small Claims Instructions
- Additional detailed information on Small Claims
How to Collect a Small Claims Judgment
- Garnishment — Property
- Garnishment — Wage
- Information on collecting a judgment
- Motion and Order to Garnishee to Show Cause (Garnishee fails to comply with Writ of Garnishment)
- Request for Bench Warrant or Order to Show Cause (if Debtor fails to attend hearing)
- Supplemental Proceeding – to identify debtor property
- Writ of Execution – seize property
Note: Files above are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Download and install a free copy.