Springville Farmers Market
We are excited to resume weekly Springville Farmers Markets on Monday evenings July through October from 5 to 9
pm (July – Sept) and 5 to 8 pm during October. The 2019 location is Springville Civic Center Park, 50 South Main. ALL LOCAL PRODUCE GROWERS are welcome! Please see the information linked below in order to become a vendor:
- $25 Application Fee
- Farmers FREE
- Community & Nonprofit Organizations FREE
- Youth Entrepreneurs FREE (Keep your kids busy this summer with an amazing fun learning experience!)
- Food Artisan $10 a day.
- Natural Homemade Products $10 a day.
- On-site Food Booths $20 a day.
- Arts & Crafts $20 a day.
- Service $20 a day.
- Resell $30 a day. Resell products must be produced in Utah or a health and wellness product. Resell products are strictly regulated by Sunset Farmers Markets. We will not accept resale jewelry, clothes etc.
Market Director: Jessica Emily Jex Carter
Looking for an outgoing VOLUNTEER MARKET ASSISTANT! You will receive a FREE BOOTH for the ENTIRE SEASON! Responsibilities will include: helping set up at 3 p.m., admin on social media to help answer questions, comfortable going live on social media, & running the Farmers Market one day in September when we will be out of town. Email me if you are interested!
Contact Sunset Farmers Markets at email@example.com with any questions.
Other Springville Rec Links:
Recreation Mission Statement: To create lasting memories, provide diverse opportunities, build unity, and provide safe and fun experiences for all ages, abilities and interests.