Springville Farmers Market
We are excited to resume weekly Springville Farmers Markets 2020 on Monday evenings July through October from 5 to 9
pm (July – Sept) and 5 to 8 pm during October. The 2020 location is Springville Civic Center Park, 50 South Main. ALL LOCAL PRODUCE GROWERS are welcome! Please see the information linked below in order to become a vendor:
- $25 Application Fee
- Farmers (FREE Booth)
- Community & Nonprofit Organizations (FREE Booth)
- Youth Entrepreneurs (FREE Booth – Keep your kids busy this summer with an amazing fun learning experience!)
- Food Artisan – $15 a day
- Natural Homemade Products – $15 a day
- On-site Food Booths – $25 a day
- Arts & Crafts – $20 a day
- Service – $20 a day
- Resell – $30 a day. Resell products must be produced in Utah or a health and wellness product. Resell products are strictly regulated by Sunset Farmers Markets. We will not accept resale jewelry, clothes, etc.
More Info: https://www.sunsetfarmersmarkets.com/vendors
Market Director: Jessica Emily Jex Carter
Contact Sunset Farmers Markets at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Other Springville Rec Links:
Recreation Mission Statement: To create lasting memories, provide diverse opportunities, build unity, and provide safe and fun experiences for all ages, abilities and interests.