Notice: Undefined variable: info_count in /var/www/sites/springville.org/wp-content/themes/springville/sidebar.php on line 194
Coed 5v5 Soccer
This is an adult coed 5v5 indoor soccer league for ages 18 and up that will be held in the Springville Fieldhouse at 1015 East 900 South (formerly the Community Pool). Games are held Thursday evenings between the hours of 8 pm and 11 pm. All teams will play an 8 game season plus a single elimination tournament at the end. Cost is $500 per team for a team of up to 8 players. Each team must have a minimum of 3 female players. No player additions after week 2 of games. If a sub is needed there is a $5 fee due at game time, cash only. Shin guards are required for all players.
Team captain can register and pay team fee with Rec1 Online Registration. After registering, please complete a team roster and send to email@example.com. All players must be listed on a team roster in order to play in the league. Signatures from each player can be completed at the first game.
Code of Conduct
1. Team Captains are responsible for the actions of their players and
2. Teams and their spectators are expected to show good
3. Complaints about rules and unsportsmanlike conduct should be made
by the team captain to the referee.
1. The season will consist of an 8 game season
2. Games are split into 22 minute halves with a 5 minute half-time.
3. Games will start at 9:15, 10:15, and 11:15.
4. Games are Thursday night.
5. No food allowed in the Building. This includes open drink containers
that don’t have a sealable lid.
6. No pets allowed
Basic Game Rules
1 Teams must have a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 players on the
2. Teams are allowed a maximum of 3 men on the field. There is no
maximum number limit of female players.
3. There are free substitutions and ejected players may be replaced.
4. Team members should have the same color shirts and also bring
white T-shirts as back up. If both teams have the same color, the
home teams keeps their colors.
5. Goals are 10 feet wide and 7 feet tall.
6. Slide tackles, Slides, or playing the ball while on the ground is not
allowed. Players must try to stay on their feet at all times.
7. No offsides in Futsal
8. Only players that are on your roster may play in games.
9. Anytime the ball is sent out of bounds, it shall be placed at the spot
where it left the field and kicked back in. NO THROW INS. A goal
may not be scored directly by a kick-in.
Rec1 Online Registration
Registration is online 24 hours a day and 7 days a week through the Rec1 system. Users must create a family account and log in to register. If you have difficulties with Rec1 online registration, please call the Rec office during regular business hours at (801) 489-2730. If you forget your password, please call and it can be reset. Please do not create multiple accounts to register your participant. Most registration problems can be solved quickly over the telephone. Recreation staff can help by phone, so coming to the office isn’t necessary unless you are paying with cash or a check.