Notice: Undefined variable: info_count in /var/www/sites/springville.org/wp-content/themes/springville/sidebar.php on line 194
Jolley’s Ranch is located along the Hobble Creek in the right fork of Hobble Creek Canyon. It hosts three pavilions, a campground, restrooms, a picnic area, a playground, and open play fields. The pavilions and campsites can be reserved by individuals or groups.
Pavilions are available to reserve from the 3rd Friday in April to the end of September. Reservations can be placed any time of the year, up to a year in advance. Some pavilions have altered availabilities for contractual obligations. They can be reserved for day use or for overnight group camping.
The Jolley’s Ranch Campground has 57 campsites. They are available to reserve from the 3rd Friday in April to the end of October. Reservations can be placed any time of the year, up to a year in advance. Each campsite has a picnic table, barbecue stand and fire pit. Most sites have power hookups. All campsites have water. There are two sets of restrooms in the campground. Restrooms have flush toilets and running water in sinks. There are no shower or sewage disposal facilities. Please fill your RV/trailer water tanks before you come to the campground as our water resources are limited.
|Campsite fee per night||$25|
|Electricity fee per night||$5|
|Extra tent fee per night||$10|
|Extra vehicle fee per night||$10|
|Campsite fee per night||$35|
|Electricity fee per night||$10|
|Extra tent fee per night||$15|
|Extra vehicle fee per night||$15|
- No Dumping from RV’s/Trailers in the park. Springville City has a wastewater facility at 500 W 700 N.
- Check-out/check-in time is 1:00 p.m. Campers staying after checkout time may be charged more camping fees.
- Each campsite must be occupied at all times that it is in use. Occupation means that a vehicle, RV or tent is present in the site.
- Jolley’s Ranch Campground is not a long term camping facility. Camping limit is seven days. After seven days, campers must vacate the campground for at least seven days.
- All campsites should be kept clean and in good order at all times. Items should not be left in such a manner that would attract wildlife.
- Please place your trash in a nearby dumpster or take it with you when you leave.
- Speed limit in the campground is 5 MPH.
- Please be courteous to the other campers around you. Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Alcohol consumption and smoking are prohibited in Springville Parks.
- Please keep all vehicles on roads or in parking areas.
- Pets must be leashed, controlled, and cleaned up after. Pets should be kept in a kennel or inside a vehicle at night.
- Fires must be contained in designated areas only (fire pit or barbecue stand).
- Absolutely no ATV’s or off-road motorcycles.
- Please, no horses in Springville Canyon Parks.
- No fireworks of any kind are allowed.
- No guns, bows, arrows, BB guns, sling shots, paintball guns, or any weapons of any kind may be discharged in the Springville Canyon Parks.
Campground Cancellation Policy: If cancellation is made at least three months prior your reservation, a 90% refund will be given. If cancellation is made at least one week to three months prior, a 50% refund will be given. Cancellations received within one week prior to your reservation will not receive a refund . No refund will be given if your group simply chooses not to use the campsite or bad weather occurs.
- 2 tents and 2 vehicles
- 1 RV/trailer and 1 tent
- 1 RV/trailer and its towing vehicle and one other vehicle
- Any additional tents or vehicles must pay additional fees to the camp host.