The mission of Springville City is to promote a safe and healthy environment for its citizens by providing services, facilities and opportunities in a fiscally responsible manner.
Prudent Management of Public Funds
- Create and adhere to financial and budget policies.
- Adopt and implement effective personnel policies.
- Efficient use of the labor pool.
Effectively Plan For Growth and Budget Policies
- Review the General Plan annually and update as needed.
- Attract, retain and expand businesses which support the long-range economic development of the City.
- Periodically review City Code to meet the needs of a growing community.
Enhance Communication Between Government and Citizens
- Provide periodic newsletter to citizens.
- Involve citizens in strategic planning.
- Improve public relations between employees and citizens.
Improve The Quality of City Services
- Implement measurable performance plans.
- Continuing education and training of personnel.
- Implement and maintain an efficient equipment inventory plan.
Protect The Rights and Properties of the Citizens
- Update and enforce codes relating to rights and property of community and citizens.
- Increase community policing programs.
- Decrease crime rate and personal property loss.