Springville Public Library
45 South Main
Springville, UT 84663
Send print jobs from home or from your own mobile device!
Black and white: 10 cents per page
Color: 50 cents per page
We have several methods for wireless printing. See the below for details. To claim your print jobs, visit a print release terminal at the library. Enter your email address. Select each job you would like printed and pay for them using the vending device. Print jobs expire at the end of each day.
METHOD 1: Web Printing
Works from any web-enabled device, including from your home computer (PC, Mac, Linux etc).
– Select a printer, black & white or color.
– Enter your email address.
– Select file or URL to be printed.
METHOD 2: Email Printing
Email documents you wish to print as attachments to:
METHOD 3: PrinterOn App
– Download and install PrinterOn app* from your device’s app store.
– Register for an account using your email address and no password.
– Add Springville Library printers (blk-wht & color) by searching printers for ‘Springville’ and save them as favorites.
– Send photos, documents, or websites to our printers.
To claim your printouts:
Visit a Print Release Terminal at the Library. Enter your email address. Preview and select each job you would like printed. Pay for your printouts using the vending device.
Print jobs expire and are deleted after 24 hours the same day; jobs created today cannot be printed tomorrow.