110 South Main Street
Springville, UT 84663
Judges Court Hours
By appointment only
Tuesday & Wednesday
Clerks Business Hours
Monday through Friday
8 am to 5 pm
8 am to 4:30 pm
Spanish interpretation is available on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month at 3:00 pm
Court Room Rules
Please do not bring children with you to court. If you are appearing before the Judge, she will want your full attention.
Dress may be casual, but reflect respect for the court. Please do not wear shorts, pajamas, slippers, flip flops, t-shirts with inappropriate pictures or words, etc. You may be asked to remove face piercing that are distracting.
Por favor tra un adulto si no habla inglés. Tendrá que esperar hasta que un intéprete haya sido localizado si llegue al corte sin alguien para interpretar o quizás tendrá que fijar otra cita con el conrte cuando un intérprete calificado pueda ayudarle.
On your citation you were notified by the officer, to wait 5 days but no more than 14 days from the date you received your citation, to contact the court. If your charge requires that you see the Judge an appointment for an Arraignment must be set. If your charge does not require you to see the Judge you may pay the citation or set an appointment to see the Judge.
If you fail to appear or post bail on this charge you may be charged with Failure to Appear. Failure to Appear is a misdemeanor and is separate from the charge written on the citation. A person may be found guilty of failure to appear regardless of the outcome of the original charge(s).
Upon appearance in the court, you may see the Judge and
1. Enter a plea of GUILTY. If you enter a plea of guilty you may make a statement prior to being sentenced by the Court. Pay fine imposed by the Court.
2. Enter a plea of NOT GUILTY. A date and time for trial will be set and a formal notice of trial will be mailed to you. You may be required to post bail until the trial date. If you lose your case, you must be prepared to pay the fine at the conclusion of the trial.
3. Enter a plea of NO CONTEST. You are not admitting guilt, you do not want a trial and will pay the fine imposed by the Court, you may make a statement prior to being sentenced. You must obtain permission from the Judge to enter this plea.
You may clear this citation by posting bail with the clerk or by mailing to the court the amount of bail listed below for the offense(s) as shown on your citation.
If the offense(s) does not appear below, you must set an appointment to see the Judge.
By using the alternative to appearing in court you must understand that:
1. You have waived your right to a day in court.
2. The bail will be applied to your case.
3. Your case will be recorded as a conviction.
4. The Driver’s License Division will be notified of the conviction when so required by statute.
Remember — If you intend to enter a NOT GUILTY PLEA, you must appear in person.
You have the option of paying by check, cash, and credit or debit cards or on the court website.
Pay in person at the court office with cash, check, credit or debit card. The payment counter is open Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Call the court at 801-489-2707 and pay over the phone with a VISA, MasterCard or debit card.
Mail your payment to:
Springville Justice Court
110 South Main Street
Springville UT 84663