Hobble Creek Canyon Road
94 Hobble Creek Canyon Rd
2020 Junior Golf League Information
This year junior golfers will be given the choice of which league division they wish to play. When signing up for the League please indicate which division the player would like to participate in.
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO THE LEAGUE
- Due to COVID restrictions this year the league is limited to the first 48 players who register.
- Please call the shop (801) 489-6297 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register a player(s)
- After registering for the league please pay the registration fee $185.00 using venmo: Joel Grose@Joel-GrosePGA (Fee explanation is described below) please include the name of the player in the memo/notes.
- All play this season will be by tee time through Google Docs. Each week a Google Doc will be opened with tee time availability on it. All players who wish to play that week will need to place their name in a spot for the tee time of their choice. All players will need to register to play with other league members; this is the only way we will be able to make this work.
- Players should arrive about 10 minutes prior to their tee time.
- If players are not on the google doc by 10 AM on the day of play they will not be able to play that day.
- All players will be required to have a face covering with them, players will be asked to wear the covering if safe social distancing is not observed.
- All players are asked to practice safe social distancing.
- All players will be asked to not touch the flag stick, please leave the flag in the hole.
Both divisions will play on Monday evenings, the Mashie division tee times will be before the Niblick division tee times. Please register Mashie players together and Niblick players together.
This league and both divisions are designed to help kids enjoy the game of golf, learn respect, learn rules, make friends and participate in friendly competition.
All players agree to and accept the following term of the league:
- Age limits: 8 to 17 Years (must not turn 18 prior to the season start)
- Signup for the appropriate division based on skill level
- Be to the course and ready to play 10 minutes prior to tee time
- All play is 9 Holes
- All players walk when they play
- Players will be paired by registration on google docs
- Play by the rules of golf and league rules
- Conduct himself/herself appropriately on and off the course
- Respect the course, facilities, other players, other golfers, staff and parents
- Agree to keep up with the group ahead and maintain an appropriate speed of play; i.e. 9-holes of golf in 2-hours or less
- Winning players each week will be awarded prizes – (certificates for pro-shop credit to be redeemed by November 1, 2020)
League Play Dates (8 events)
August 10 (Family Hot Dog Roast – format maybe altered)
- Players will be asked to pre-register for the next week’s event on the Google Doc that will be opened each week. We will have an appropriate number of tee times to accommodate all play.
- If groups need to be adjusted to compensate for the game it will be noted on the Google Doc
- Players are responsible to know their schedules and plan appropriately to make the events.
Cost Per Player
All Players** – Registration Fee – $185 per player
Fee must be paid within 24 hours of registration using Venmo:
- Fee includes the green fees** for all League Play Nights
- Player will receive a hat and golf balls
- Cost includes prizes and other league expenses
No Refunds Once the League Begins
**League Fees include greens fees due to changes in Youth on Course Policy; YOC is not to be used for league events or organized teams etc.