Springville City Civic Center
110 S. Main Street
Restricted Parking Information
- Parking Restrictions Application
- Restricted Parking Options
- Fees for Restricted Parking Application and Options
NOW, THEREFORE, be it resolved by the City Council of Springville City that the fees and charges for the issuance of Restricted Parking Options will be as follows:
- An application fee of $25 will be charged to consider the application for parking restrictions.
- A sign installation fee of $95 per necessary sign will be charged prior to ordering and installing signs.
- A fee of $10 shall be charged for each permit used under the policy, including replacement permits. Permits shall be valid for up to two years.
City employees and staff are directed to collect such fees and charges as are prescribed herein.