- The fees you pay online while making your reservation are for the campsite only. Fees for electricity use for RV’s and Trailers are extra and will be collected by the camp host.
- No Dumping from RV’s/Trailers in the park. Springville City has a wastewater facility at 500 W 700 N.
- Checkout time is 1:00 p.m. Campers staying after checkout time may be charged more camping fees.
- Each campsite must be occupied at all times that it is in use. Occupation means that a vehicle, RV, or tent is present in the site.
- Jolley’s Ranch Campground is not a long term camping facility. Camping limit is seven days. After seven days, campers must vacate the campground for at least seven days.
- All campsites should be kept clean and in good order at all times. Items should not be left in such a manner that would attract wildlife.
- Please place your trash in a nearby dumpster or take it with you when you leave.
- Speed limit in the campground is 5 MPH.
- Please be courteous to the other campers around you. Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Alcohol consumption and smoking are prohibited in Springville City Parks.
- Please keep all vehicles on roads or in parking areas.
- Pets must be leashed, controlled, and cleaned up after. Pets should be kept in a kennel or inside a vehicle at night.
- Fires must be contained in designated areas only (fire pit or barbecue brazier).
- Absolutely no ATV’s or off-road motorcycles.
- Please, no horses in Springville Canyon Parks.
- No fireworks of any kind are allowed.
- No guns, bows, arrows, BB guns, sling shots, paintball guns, or any weapons of any kind may be discharged in the Springville Canyon Parks.
- 2 tents and 2 vehicles
- 1 RV/trailer and 1 tent
- 1 RV/trailer and its towing vehicle and one other vehicle
- Any additional tents or vehicles must pay additional fees to the camp host.
Reservations may be canceled at any time. If a campsite reservation is canceled at least seven days prior to the reservation date, a 100% refund will be given. If a cancellation is made within the seven days prior to camping, a 90% refund will be given. Same day as reservation cancellations will receive no refund. To cancel a reservation, call (801) 489-2770. No refund will be given if your group simply chooses not to use the campsite or bad weather occurs.
5,506 total views, 7 views today