Buildings & Grounds
443 South 200 East
phone: (801) 489-2770
fax: (801) 489-7217
Wayne Bartholomew Family Park
Park Location and Hours
Wayne Bartholomew Family Park is located at 1090 South 2900 East and is open from dawn to dusk, Sunday through Saturday. Snack bar is closed for the season.
Play Equipment Check-out
Volleyball, horseshoes and ring toss equipment is available to check out at the concessions building. Equipment will be checked out on a first-come-first-served basis. There is no charge and supplies are limited.
From I-15 take exit 260. Drive east until you reach the roundabout at 1300 East/Canyon Road. Turn right at the roundabout and follow Canyon Road until you reach 2900 East. Turn right and you will see the park to your right.
To reserve online you must do so at least 8 days before desired date. Otherwise, call (801) 489-2770 (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.) to make a reservation. Same day reservations will not be taken.
Pavilions A & B will accommodate 20 people ($20 per 3 hour time block)
Pavilions C & D will accommodate 30 people ($25 per 3 hour time block)
Pavilion E will accommodate 40 people ($30 per 3 hour time block)
Time blocks are: 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- 5 pavilions for groups of 20, 30, or 40
- Plenty of beach and grass areas
- Trees for shade
- Beautiful pond (3 acres long and 15 feet deep at deepest point)
- Swim at own risk — no lifeguards will be on duty
- Changing rooms
- Concession stand (closed on Sundays)
- Large plaza
- Trail around the pond
- Fishing docks
- Areas to play volleyball, horseshoes, ring toss, etc
- Large parking lot
- Beautiful view of the surrounding mountains
- Room for future expansion
- Playgrounds will be added in the future
Aerial picture courtesy of Aaron Barker
15,118 total views, 32 views today