Jolley’s Ranch Campground Regulations
CANCELLATION POLICY: If cancellation is made at least three months prior to your reservation, a 90% refund will be given. If cancellation is made at least one week to three months prior, a 50% refund will be given. Cancellations received within one week prior to your reservation will not receive a refund . No refund will be given if you simply choose not to use the campsite or bad weather occurs.
- No Dumping from RV’s/Trailers in the park. Springville City has a wastewater facility at 500 W 700 N.
- Check-in/Check-out time is 1:00 p.m. Campers staying after checkout time may be charged more camping fees.
- Each campsite must be occupied at all times that it is in use. Occupation means that a vehicle, RV, or tent is present in the site.
- Jolley’s Ranch Campground is not a long term camping facility. Camping limit is seven days. After seven days, campers must vacate the campground for at least seven days.
- All campsites should be kept clean and in good order at all times. Items should not be left in such a manner that would attract wildlife.
- Please place your trash in a nearby dumpster or take it with you when you leave.
- Speed limit in the campground is 5 MPH.
- Please be courteous to the other campers around you. Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Alcohol consumption and smoking are prohibited in Springville City Parks.
- Please keep all vehicles on roads or in parking areas.
- Pets must be leashed, controlled, and cleaned up after. Pets should be kept in a kennel or inside a vehicle at night.
- Fires must be contained in designated areas only (fire pit or barbecue stand).
- Absolutely no ATV’s or off-road motorcycles.
- Please, no horses in Springville Canyon Parks.
- No fireworks of any kind are allowed.
- No guns, bows, arrows, BB guns, sling shots, paintball guns, or any weapons of any kind may be discharged in the Springville Canyon Parks.
- 2 tents and 2 vehicles
- 1 RV/trailer and 1 tent
- 1 RV/trailer and its towing vehicle and one other vehicle
- Any additional tents or vehicles must pay additional fees to the camp host.