Campground has 57 campsites. Each campsite has a picnic table, barbecue stand and fire pit. All campsites have water hookups. Due to critical repairs and upgrades that need to be done, electricity will not be available this year. Generators are allowed except during quiet hours (10:00 p.m.-7:00 a.m.). There are two sets of restrooms in the campground. Restrooms have flush toilets and running water in sinks. There are no shower or sewage disposal facilities.
Springville resident campsite fee per night (Mon-Thurs) – $13.00
Springville resident campsite fee per night (Weekend) – $15
Non-resident campsite fee per night (Mon-Thurs) – $21
Non-resident campsite fee per night (Weekend) – $25
Springville resident extra tent fee per night – $8
Non-resident extra tent fee per night – $10
Springville resident extra vehicle per night – $8
Non-resident extra vehicle per night – $10
- No Dumping from RV’s/Trailers in the park. Springville City has a wastewater facility at 500 W 700 N.
- Check-out/check-in time is 1:00 p.m. Campers staying after checkout time may be charged more camping fees.
- Each campsite must be occupied at all times that it is in use. Occupation means that a vehicle, RV or tent is present in the site.
- Jolley’s Ranch Campground is not a long term camping facility. Camping limit is seven days. After seven days, campers must vacate the campground for at least seven days.
- All campsites should be kept clean and in good order at all times. Items should not be left in such a manner that would attract wildlife.
- Please place your trash in a nearby dumpster or take it with you when you leave.
- Speed limit in the campground is 5 MPH.
- Please be courteous to the other campers around you. Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Alcohol consumption and smoking are prohibited in Springville Parks.
- Please keep all vehicles on roads or in parking areas.
- Pets must be leashed, controlled, and cleaned up after. Pets should be kept in a kennel or inside a vehicle at night.
- Fires must be contained in designated areas only (fire pit or barbecue brazier).
- Absolutely no ATV’s or off-road motorcycles.
- Please, no horses in Springville Canyon Parks.
- No fireworks of any kind are allowed.
- No guns, bows, arrows, BB guns, sling shots, paintball guns, or any weapons of any kind may be discharged in the Springville Canyon Parks.
- 2 tents and 2 vehicles
- 1 RV/trailer and 1 tent
- 1 RV/trailer and its towing vehicle and one other vehicle
- Any additional tents or vehicles must pay additional fees to the camp host.
JOLLEY’S RANCH CAMPGROUND CANCELLATION POLICY: If cancellation is made at least three months prior your reservation, a 90% refund will be given. If cancellation is made at least one week to three months prior, a 50% refund will be given. Cancellations received within one week prior to your reservation will not receive a refund . No refund will be given if your group simply chooses not to use the campsite or bad weather occurs.