5K Family Fun Run / Walk
June 1, 2019
The 30th Annual 5-K Family Fun Run / Walk is the opening event to kick off Art City Days 2019! This has become a community tradition for people of all ages and abilities.
The race begins promptly at 7:30 am sharp! All participants are eligible for great prize drawings after the run. Check in is at 6:30 am and the race begins at 7:30 am. Register soon for the best price!
Springville appreciates the Nestle company for sponsoring the 30th year of this 5K race! Join with 2,600 runners, joggers and walkers of all ages and abilities on the streets of Springville. All ages and abilities are welcome. Great prize drawings for all participants! For complete online registration information, visit www.artcitydays.com. If there are any additional questions please call Becky Oberg at (801) 491-5331 or Sandra Hiatt at (801) 491-5325.
Sponsored by Nestle USA in Springville
Springville High School
1205 East 900 South
RACE TIME: 7:30 am sharp
RACE START: Springville High School
AWARD CEREMONY: 8:30 am. Over by 10:00 am
- The race starts and ends at the Springville High School: 1205 East 900 South. Finish around the track. For safety reasons, we do not permit dogs, bicycles or scooters in the race.
- Due to the size of our race we are no longer able to process race entries manually, we apologize for the necessary change. All race entries must be submitted online. Online registration will be available SOON!
- Early bird registration is $10.00 plus tax and online registration fee, and ENDS May 19, 2019. We encourage everyone to register early.
- Regular registration is $18.00 plus tax and online registration fee starting May 20, 2019, and ends Thursday May 30, 2019.
- Online registration with Nestle through Art City Days http://www.artcitydays.com/
- Registration will not be available on race day! Please make sure to register during the open registration periods.
- Water will only be provided at the finish line. Reminder: We have new bib numbers with radio frequency ID technology (disposable transponders) and will speed up the finish line. Please follow the instructions carefully to ensure your bib is not damaged.
Thanks to Nestle USA for sponsoring this yearly event that kicks off the Springville Art City Days celebration.