Springville Civic Center
110 South Main Street
Springville City, UT 84663
(801) 489-2700 Tel
(801) 491-7894 Fax
Eagle Scout Projects
To Eagle Scout Prospects
Springville City encourages Eagle Scouts and is happy to assist in the development of projects.
It is recommended that Eagle Scout prospects look around their neighborhoods and identify projects that could be completed. Please select projects that will have a lasting effect on the community and not require a lot of up keep from the City. The project must be significant enough for you to show leadership above anything else you have done. Remember you will be in charge of the project and your helpers.
For project ideas or to get a project approved with the City, contact:
Once a project has been selected and approved, you will need to submit a written detailed schedule of the scope of work to be done (your Eagle Scout book) which should include:
- Project start and completion dates.
- Project details: include daily procedures, explaining how and when each phase will progress throughout project completion.
- Materials and supplies you will use and where they will come from.
- Names and phone numbers of the adults that will be supervising the project.
Eagle Scout Projects 2013
- Refurbish headstones (10)
- Paint Fire Hydrants (20)
- Paint Parking lot lines
- Paint & Seal Pavilions (2)
- Build a model demonstrating the danger of cross connecting pipes between the drinking water system and the secondary (irrigation) system
- Build a model demonstrating yard water conservation.
- Place markers over Storm Drain Catch Basins and Passing out Public awareness pamphlets
- Paint Red Curbing, schools, churches, Main street, in front of Hydrants
- Coordinate a Drug Take Back event with ASAP (not available till Fall)
Submit project proposals to:
Sandy Harward, Volunteer Coordinator