45 South Main
Springville, UT 84663
Access our library on the go! With the Springville Library mobile app, you can browse our catalog, renew books, place holds, checkout eBooks, see events, and more!
Visit http://springville.boopsie.com/ on your mobile phone to download the app. Or search “Springville Library” in the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, or Amazon App Store.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it work on my phone?
The app works on all major smartphones, including iPhone, Android, and Blackberry. To download, go to your phone’s app store and search “Springville Library”. If you see the app, you can download it for free and go from there!
We are not yet on Windows phones but you can always access all the features of the app through your internet browser at: springville.boopsie.com/m
What does it do?
- Search for items in our library. With the app’s Smart Prefix search feature, you can enter the first few letters of a word or phrase to search the catalog. For example, you can search “har pot sor” and find our copy of “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.”
- Renew and request items through your account. The My Account feature allows you to see all the items you have checked out and gives you the ability to renew them on the go.
- Use our Book Look feature to scan any ISBN barcode on the back of book and see if our library has it!
- You can download eBooks and eAudiobooks right from the app with the Overdrive feature.
- The Library Locator and Ask Us features give information on our hours, a map to the library and how you can contact us via e-mail or phone.
- Stay connected with our Events Calendar and our Social Media pages and be up to date on what’s happening at the library.
Need help? Call us at (801) 489-2720 or send us an email!
677 total views, 1 views today