443 South 200 East
Buildings and Grounds Department
443 South 200 East
JOLLEY’S RANCH CAMPGROUND INFORMATION
Reservations may be canceled at any time. If a campsite reservation is canceled at least seven days prior to the reservation date, a 90% refund will be given. If a cancellation is not received in time, no refund will be given. To cancel a reservation call (801) 489-2770. No refund will be given if your group simply chooses not to use the campsite or bad weather occurs
Campground has 57 campsites. Each campsite has a picnic table, barbecue brazier and fire pit. All campsites have water hookups and most have electricity. There are two sets of restrooms in the campground. Restrooms have flush toilets and running water in sinks. There are no shower or sewage disposal facilities.
- Campsites are fee areas. Camping fees will be collected by a Camp Host or Canyon Parks staff. Fees should be paid as soon as the campsite is occupied.
- Checkout time is 1:00 p.m. Campers staying after checkout time may be charged more camping fees.
- Each campsite must be occupied at all times that it is in use. Occupation means that a vehicle, RV, or tent is present in the site.
- Camping limit is seven days. After seven days, campers must vacate the campground for at least seven days.
- All campsites should be kept clean and in good order at all times. Items should not be left in such a manner that would attract wildlife.
- Please place your trash in a nearby dumpster or take it with you when you leave.
- Speed limit in the campground is 5 MPH.
- Please be courteous of the other campers around you. Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Alcohol consumption and smoking are prohibited in Springville City Parks.
- Please keep all vehicles on roads or in parking areas.
- Pets must be leashed, controlled, and cleaned up after. Pets should be kept in a kennel or inside a vehicle at night.
- Fires must be contained in designated areas only (fire pit or barbecue brazier).
- Absolutely no ATV’s or off-road motorcycles.
- Please, no horses in Springville Canyon Parks.
- No fireworks of any kind are allowed.
- No guns, bows, arrows, BB guns, sling shots, paintball guns, or any weapons of any kind may be discharged in the Springville Canyon Parks.
- Campsite Capacities:
- 2 tents and 2 vehicles
- 1 RV or trailer and 1 tent
- 1 RV or 1 trailer and its towing vehicle and one other vehicle
- Any additional tents or vehicles must pay additional fees.
23,938 total views, 22 views today